JOURNAL OF INFORMATICS ELECTRONICS
- The Journal provides a forum for the publication of academic papers on all information and electronics-related research topics in order to accelerate the exchange of research ideas, experiences, and results. The Journal is a rigorously reviewed, semi-annual publication; all unpublished academic papers are invited, covering academic theories, general reviews, or practical works. The Journal invites submissions of research papers, general reviews, or case studies in the fields of computer science and communication, information science, engineering and management, electronics, or electrical engineering. Special issue proposals on special topics are also invited.
WRITING REQUIREMENTS FOR SUBMISSION
- Use the online submission and review system: https://www.ipress.tw/J0232
- Double submissions will not be accepted (Please do not submit papers which have already been published or sent to copyrighted publications domestically or overseas).
- Each submission will be sent to two experts or scholars for review in a double-blind manner.
- Address: 5 De Ming Rd., Gui Shan District, Taoyuan City 333
- Tel: 03-350-7001 ext.3963
- Fax: 03-359-3896
- Email: email@example.com